Port Douglas & Daintree Tours Enquiries & Bookings | Tourist Information Centre
Port Douglas Tours Specialist is a family owned and operated, centrally located Tour Desk offering professional advice on day tours in Port Douglas.
We provide high customer service while helping you to choose and book the most suitable tours to match your needs.
We are conveniently located in Macrossan Street in the Portico complex. Call in or phone Port Douglas Tour Specialist for tourist information and advice, local sightseeing destinations and Port Douglas day tours.
Why book your Port Douglas tours with us?
- Independently owned and operated
- We are the same price as booking directly with tour operators
- We offer unbiased advice on all the tours on offer
- Save time and hassle, let us shop around for you
- Patient, friendly and experienced consultants who have sound local knowledge of the area
- A variety of tour packages on offer all year round
- Open 7 days, 9.30am - 6.30pm in the high season, slightly shorter hours in the low season
Port Douglas is one hours’ drive north of Cairns by road, along one of the most beautiful coastal drives in Australia.
Port Douglas has the beautiful Four Mile Beach with soft golden sand fringed with swaying coconut palms. With a superb tropical climate all year round it is the perfect place for a truly relaxing holiday.
You can visit two World Heritage listed areas - the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Nearby Mossman Gorge is also a must see destination.
Open 7 days, 9.30 - 6.30
Shop 10, Portico complex
53 - 61 Macrossan Street
Port Douglas QLD 4877
Ph 07 4099 5308
ADSL & Wireless internet
- Fast ADSL Broadband on Desktop PCs
- Wireless available for Laptops and Tablets
- Best price in town
- Air Conditioned, quiet environment
- other services available include CD Burn, Skype, Excel & Word
Book any tour with Port Douglas Tour Specialist & get 30 minutes FREE internet.