Billy Tea Safaris
As the longest established tour operation in Cape Tribulation you can be sure to enjoy a fun packed day with Billy Tea Safaris. Their custom built 4WD vehicles are perfect for the rough terrain of the Bloomfield Track and the environmentalist guide can answer all your question about this wonderful area.
Cape Tribulation & Daintree Rainforest, 4WD Bloomfield Track
Travel in comfort through lush farmland up to the Daintree River for a must do 1hr River Cruise to learn about the estuarine crocodiles, mangrove forests and wildlife. Your journey continues over the river into the depths of the Cape Tribulation National park to enjoy an elevated boardwalk, wonderful panoramic views over the Coral Sea and ample time for photographs and questions. Following a BBQ lunch and hand feeding kangaroos you will pass Cape Tribulation onto the 4WD Bloomfield track for 14km up to Emmagen Creek where you can take a refreshing swim, before heading back to Port Douglas via the beach for a wander up to the lookout to view where ‘the rainforest meets the reef’.
Tour duration: 9 hours
Capacity: Max 16 people
Departure time: 8:20am
Return time: 5:30pm
Adult = $195.00
Child (0-14yrs) = $145.00
Family (2adults & 2children) = $595.00 (Extra Child $110)
Your day includes:
- Transfers from Port Douglas or Cairns accommodation.
- Environmentalist driver / guide
- 1 Hour Daintree River Cruise and morning tea
- Daintree River crossing by cable ferry.
- Alexandra Lookout Panoramic coastal views.
- Guided National Park elevated boardwalk tour.
- The 4WD Bloomfield Track
- Tropical BBQ Lunch
- Hand Feed Kangaroos
- A freshwater swim at Emmagen Creek
- Walk on Cape Tribulation Beach or Botanical Boardwalk
- Swimming at the beach is allowed seasonally (approx June – October)
Travel Agent Consultant tips:
A great trip for the family with lots of wildlife interaction.